Tuesday 15 January 2008

DCM card


It has been too long since I've made card for DCM's callenge. :(

This week's challenge wasn't too easy, as we supposed to make not only one but two cards:


I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !


I'm not too happy for these cards, as I tried to jump out from my comfort zone, but desired to publish them anyway.



Tällä viikolla DCM haasteena oli tehdä kaksi korttia samoista "aineksista".


En ole hirveän tyytyväinen omiin aikaansaannoksiini, koska yritin tehdä hieman tavanomaisesta tyylistäni poikkeavia kortteja. Julkaisen ne nyt kuitenkin, koska en ole aikoihin ehtinyt osallistumaan suosikkiblogini haasteisiin.

1 comment:

Jilli said...

Two beautiful cards, love the fairy's.