Monday 26 February 2007

To someone special


I had so many must-to-do- things yesterday, that I was getting nervous how to find time to scrap... Maybe I have to include it to our daily program. ;)
Anyway in the very late night hours I made a card to Eemil's (girl)friend. Telling the truth I didn't sleep well, because something in that card was bothering me. First thing in the morning I added those tiny daisies there and now it looks a lot of more balanced. What makes things crazy, is that three years old girl who'll receive this card, doesn't know (and care) anything about how balanced it is.

Thanks to everyone for nice comments.

2 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

lovely card!! thanks for your comments on my blog!

Have a nice day!

Bety ;)

Michelle Giraud said...

Wonderful card! I just wanted to let you know that you won the folded card on my blog yesterday at www.twisted-chick.blogspot.com - congratulations! Send me an email with your name/address and I'll send it right out to you! blog@clothingcorner.com